Greetings

I am an emerging fiction writer living in Chicago. While I am a Luddite, I am using the forum because I love to meet new people, especially fellow artists, and learn new things.

Anyone interested in reading my published work can access it through the link under the My Web Site header on this blog. My short story "Life Goes on Without Me" recently won an honorable mention from Conclave: A Journal of Chracter's 2009 Fiction Contest. I am currently working on a novel, new short stories, and a creative non-fiction essay. My friend T.E. Russell has encouraged me to write a screenplay.

And as always, I am still submitting, submitting, submitting.

I look forward to meeting and reading from you.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

On a Happy Note. . . : Leave's final album available October 20.





Leave's final album On a Happy Note will be available for purchase on October 20. Go to www.myspace.com/leavechicago for ordering details. All monies will go to the Michael J. Murphy Scholarship Foundation, which will fund young, promising musicians.

Donations can also be sent via U.S. Mail:

The Michael J. Murphy Scholarship Foundation
11665 Rogowski Drive
Merrionette Park, IL 60803
E-mail: mjmmusicfund@aol.com

No comments: